Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Orleans here I come!

I am so excited! Next month I'll be going to New Orleans for a few days and I can't hardly wait for two reasons. Number one, it is my favorite place to visit. Number two, picture opportunities.

As I have said I am working on my website. It is actually finished and is now being reviewed by a very honest audience, ie. best friends and family.

First critisism is the fact that there are no pictures of me anywhere on it. Sadly I have very few pictures of myself anywhere, I just don't really ever get my picture taken. So next month my hubby will take them of me in the French Quarter. As soon as I have them I will post them on the website.

Now back to work on book two of the Ghostly Love series. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment