Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year to all!

So this is a year I am especially excited about.

First off, for Christmas my husband gave me something I've been wanting for a long time. A trip to Ireland! I am looking so forward to my trip I wish I could start packing now. I can only imagine the stories that will be born from my visits to all those castles!

Secondly, I have many stories in my head that are dying to get on paper this year, one of which I have just started writing. It's funny, every time I sit to start a new book my biggest fear is that the words will not come, that I will draw a blank. Sure, I have the idea of the story in my head when I sit, but it's the details, the dialogue, how a character gets from point A to point B, that only become clear once I start typing. The process never fails to amaze me, and yesterday did not dissapoint.

I can't wait to see what else the year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment